Tuesday, May 12, 2009

God Doesn't Give You More Than You Can Handle

I've heard that all of my life and I believe it to be true. I just think that sometimes the Lord, in all of his infinate wisdom, gives me more credit than I should have. Now is one of those times. I'm going thru it ya'll but it's not just me, it's Precious and Max too. I've often thought of how much personal info. I should include in this blog and I'm still not sure. I will say this...I have left my husband...for the last time. I had to come to Georgia to be safe. Unfortunately I have to go back to Texas for a court date and I'm scared but I will do what I have to do to keep my children safe as well as myself.

Keep me in your prayers

1 comment:

  1. Call me if you want to talk. I have been trying to reach you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete