Sunday, March 8, 2009

Petting the Monkey

Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE the monkey (pun intended...SMILE). It must've been fate for me to meet Erica (I met her thru Bobby, she's in the Ruff Ryders) who owns a monkey herself. Her name is Aiyanna (think I'm spelling that wrong) and she is the best thing EVER! She's a shy girl until she gets to know you but when she feels comfortable with you, she'll hold your finger with her little monkey hands and will groom you. It is the funniest thing to have this little monkey cleaning under your nails, picking tiny unseen items off of your clothes and seperating your hair just like you see monkeys grooming each other on tv.

Yana loves to eat, her favorites are Rice Krispie Treats and Starbursts

I told Bobby I want a monkey too...



No comments:

Post a Comment