Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feeling a Little Like Eeyore

"Ohhh Bother..." thats just what I feel like. Hanging my head low, my outlook on the world shaded grey. I don't like feeling this way and although I know what's causing it...I'm not sure what to do about it. Sometimes I wish I was more...I wish I could let things roll of off me easier. I wish I could wear my feelings "on my sleeve". So if I'm feeling sad and want to cry, i would cry. If I'm mad, I let it out...but that's not how I'm made. When I'm sad/depressed/anxious (did I spell that right?) I've trained myself to put on that smile. You know the one..."All is fine with me world. I'm a strong black woman and nothings going to hold me down." When really, I want to ball up in my bed under the covers and cry until my nose is stopped up. Sometimes, being a grown-up SUCKS!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, being a grown up sucks sometimes. At least we can eat cereal for dinner if we want, lol.

    Keep your head up, chica! Remember, I got yo back...we'll be throwed together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need someone to listen, you can always call me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete