Saturday, April 18, 2009

Recovering and Updating...a two-fer

Bobby & I at Vegas Airport (just arrived)
Dinner at Tony Roma's on our first night in Vegas

As I'm laying around recouping from a procedure I had done this past thursday (on my Mysterious Lady Parts...I won't go into what I had done because I'm sure you don't need/want to know me like that...lol) waiting on my meds to kick in so I can go to sleep and escape the pain, I decided to post more pics of our trip to Sin City aka Vegas. This of course is nowhere near all of them (I took over 200 pics) so i will be posting in parts. Consider this Part One:








Here's a somewhat blurry pic of our Hotel, The Excalabur, our first night in Vegas (better pics to come later





Nightime view of a couple hotels signage at night




















More from the "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" stores. The coat to the far right was $24,495. Bobby went into the store so he could rub on it. He said he wanted to know what 24 Thousand felt like. I told him it wasn't that much cuz it was 70% off....LOL




Okay, there were several high end stores in Cesar's Palace and this was one of them. Don't remember the name but I do know I LOVED this coat. The cost? $4,995.00 BUT...they were having a sale....70% off so it would've only cost around $1,496. I tried to get Bobby to get it for me but he wasn't going for it. I mean, it was on sale for the love of Pete! I could soooo see myself rockin' that thing. He just doesn't have the vision I do...lol.








Me chillin' in Lobby of Ceasar's Palace





Bobby & His Best Friend Kel (this is who got married)



This one goes out to my cousin Terrelly "SPARTA"



These shoes gave me "Lady Wood" they were in the window of the Gucci store in Ceasar's Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment