Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Surprise Birthday Party



































Posting these pictures so late because I was just able to upload them. Bobby totally surprised me on my birthday by throwing me a surprise birthday party. It all started with Keisha (a good friend of ours) calling me earlier in the week to say she was taking me out for my birthday. Saturday she came and picked me up saying she was taking me for drinks (little did I know this was a part of the plot to get me out of the house) and took me to Cheddars for Margaritas (I had one, which I didn't even finish, and was drunk...I can't handle my liquor...LOL)












After we had a drink there, she took me to Pappadeaux. When we first walked in the door, I thought I saw somebody that looked like Bobby. We walked a little further and I thought I saw somebody that looked like my brother-in-law Terry and my cousin-in-law Doc...I decided I wasn't gonna drink anymore cuz I was seeing things. When we rounded the corner, I saw all of our friends and family, sitting around a table yelling "SURPRISE!"








At dinner Bobby ordered me a drink called a "Catagory 5", more booze. That drink wasn't no punk! Then the waiters came out with a cake for me and everybody sang happy birthday (I of course stood up and danced)































HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BERTA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!!




















More pics to follow. Having trouble getting this thing to work the way i want it too...LOL

1 comment:

  1. Happy Dec 29th B-Day Cuzzo! I wish I was there to surprise and dance When did Doc find himself in TX? I didn't know he had ties. He is or was married to a highschool hottie Robin. Anyway, I'm getting my website together then I'll get my blog goin. I aint on Facebook that much but I check in often. I'm gonna be in a Dodgeball Tourny Feb 28th. Gonna have footage. I even got Les and Young Austin talkin they gonna get in, we'll see. Goin fo the Head Hoes, Duck!
    Holla @ Yo Cuz, Cuzzo! "No1 on the corna hav Swagga like Us(es)!"

    ReplyDelete